The commercial port of Sète since 2012 is part of MedLinkPorts network, bringing together 9 multimodal platforms along the axis Rhône Saône.
MedLinkPorts, multimodal platforms network in the Rhône Saône axix, these are:
- 9 Multimodal platforms covering four French regions and serving the European hinterland: Pagny, Chalon-sur-Saône, Mâcon, Villefranche-sur-Saône, Lyon, Vienne-Sud, Valence, Avignon and Arles-Le Pontet.
- 2,600 linear meters of quay.
- 50 ha of storage capacity.
- 460 hectares of land reserved for logistical and industrial facilities.
- 2 sea ports: Marseille and Sète (southern France).
An efficient multimodal offer:
- Mass Access given to the Mediterranean: the Port of Marseille Fos Port of Sète.
- Building to accommodate your logistical and industrial projects.
- Professionalism for innovative logistics systems: containers, bulk and heavy loads.
- Services tailored to the goods traffic: potting stripping, grouping unbundling, storage, bonded warehousing, handling sensitive products.
- Connections to the river Rhone Saone axis for large ships and to the rail network National and European.